© 2012-2020 JEN RUMBLE FAMILY MEDIATION. All rights reserved.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon

Child Contact Centres

National Association of Child Contact Centres

The association promotes safe child contact within a national network of child contact centres.
Tel.: 0115 948 4557
Web: www.naccc.org.uk

Child Maintenance Service

Child Maintenance Service (CMS)

Tel.: 0345 266 8792

Web: https://childmaintenanceservice.direct.gov.uk

Court Services

The Court Service website

(information, forms and leaflets relating to divorce)



(Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service)
Tel.: 0300 456 4000


National Debt Advice

Tel.: 0808 223 4188

The Money Advice Service

offers free and impartial money advice.

Web: www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk

Divorce aid/Emotional support

Divorce Aid

Advice for children and families going through divorce
Web: www.divorceaid.co.uk


offers relationship counselling and emotional support to separating and divorcing couples.
Tel.: 0300 0030396
Web: www.relate.org.uk


provide confidential emotional support to anyone in need.
Tel.: 116 123

Web: www.samaritans.org

Domestic violence support

National Domestic Violence Helpline

is run in partnership between Women's Aid and Refuge. Provides a free 24 hr telephone helpline for women experiencing physical, emotional or sexual violence in the home.
Tel.: 0808 2000 247

Web: www.nationaldomesticviolencehelpline.org.uk


for women and children. Domestic abuse and suicide support.

Email: helpline@refuge.org.uk
Web: www.refuge.org.uk


offers information and advice for people who are homeless or have a housing problem.
Emergency helpline: 0808 1644 660

Helpline: 0808 800 4444
Web: www.shelter.org.uk

Stockport Without Abuse

is a local charity who offer a range of services to help and support women, men and children who are affected by domestic abuse.

Tel.: 0161 477 4271

Web: www.stockportwithoutabuse.org.uk

Wales Domestic Abuse Helpline

Tel.: 0808 80 10 800
Web: https://livefearfree.gov.wales/


Complaint form 

Court Form A

Court Form C100

Divorce petition

Financial disclosure booklet

Financial disclosure guidance document

Legal Aid Checklist

Mediation evaluation form

Mediation referral form for solicitors (under review)

Mediation self-referral form 

Legal Aid

Helpline: 0300 200 2020

Web: https://www.gov.uk/legal-aid

Online calculator: https://www.gov.uk/check-legal-aid


Understanding Family Mediation

What is a MIAM?

MIAMs Explained

Legal Aid Checklist

The Parenting Plan (CAFCASS)

Legal Advice

Citizens Advice Bureau

offers free, confidential and impartial advice on all matters.
Web: www.citizensadvice.org.uk

Family Rights Group

provides a specialist advice for families, who are in contact with social services about the care of their children.
Tel.: 0808 801 0366
Web: www.frg.org.uk

Legal Aid

Search for a legal adviser with a legal aid contract in England and Wales.


Policies & other documents


Code of Practice for Family Mediators (FMC)

Code of Practice for Mediators (College of Mediators)

Complaint Policy

Privacy Policy

Refund and Cancellation Policy


Support for Children

Action for children

Charity that works with children and offers support with various issues.
Tel.: 01923 361 500
Web: www.actionforchildren.org.uk


Free confidential helpline for children, open 24 hrs.
Tel.: 0800 1111
Web: www.childline.org.uk

Youth Access

offers advice, information and counselling services for young people.
Tel.: 020 8772 9900
Web: www.youthaccess.org.uk

Support for Parents

Families Need Fathers

Information and support for divorced and separated parents on shared parenting issues arising from family breakdown.
Tel.: 0300 0300 363 
Web: www.fnf.org.uk


Professional freephone advice for lone parent families.
Tel.: 0808 802 0925 
Web: www.gingerbread.org.uk


Report faulty link